Terms of Service
- LoudTwitter is a service meant to help people gather all their blogging activities in one place.
- LoudTwitter is not affiliated with Twitter (but we love them!)
- It's Loudtwitter commitment to provide the best possible service on the free time of its author, however it comes with no guarantee of any kind
- LoudTwitter tries hard to minimize the security risks of storing users password: You should be able to login with OpenID (no password) and to post using email (no password). If instead you choose to use passwords, it's your responsability, not LoudTwitter's
- However LoudTwitter guarantees that no evil usage of your personnal data (email, password) will be made knowingly. LoudTwitter has no intention to share your data with any third-party.
- For delivery control and internal statistics, LoudTwitter may insert trackers in batches delivered to you.